Becoming a Mentor at naisA Global
We are establishing a collaborative framework that enables prominent leaders in Asia and America to mentor promising university students and young professionals who want to reach leadership positions.
The U.S. has traditionally been a world leader in various industries such as business, philanthropy, and politics. With Asia poised as an emerging power, bridging the two via a professional exchange program is timely and critical to strengthening Asian contributions to the West and the rest of the world.
We are looking for accomplished professionals across the globe to donate their time to mentor young Naisa members seeking professional guidance.
Why become a naisA Global Mentor?
- Being a mentor is a rewarding experience.
- You get access to a rich network and community of young, talented Asian professionals from around the world.
- You get a chance to give back to the community and share your success story with young people who are eager to learn.
How the naisA Global Mentor-Protege Program works:
- As a mentor at naisA Global, you will be matched with a naisA Global Protégé who is working in your industry.
- A variety of methods can be used to facilitate communication and mentorship, including virtual meetings, conference calls or email correspondence.
- You will provide approximately 2-4 hours per month of 1-on-1 time, based on your availability, for the duration of the 9-month program.
Who can be a naisA Global Mentor?
- You should be a professional with at least 10 years or more of professional experience.
- You can be from any industry – business, technology, law, medicine, academia, arts, nonprofit, government, politics.
Ready to become a naisA Global Mentor?
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.