naisA Global Fellowship Program
Continue Your Rise to the Top
The naisA Global Fellowship Program is designed to encourage and support emerging young Asian leaders with a one-week intensive internship in the heart of the US capital.
The naisA Global Family
Our naisA Global Fellows come from different backgrounds and from all over the world. What they share is an unshakable desire to get to the top of their chosen field. Whether it is in arts and entertainment, journalism, law, politics, business, or other fields, naisA Global fellows strive to be best. Our fellows are supported by the best and brightest leadership in the world, and are considered part of the naisA Global family. We give our fellows the highest quality tools and assistance they need for their journey to the top.
- Travel to Washington, D.C. for a one-week internship
- Take part in intensive business communication training sessions
- Engage in cutting edge workshops for intercultural communication
- Participate in top quality mentor and leadership seminars
- Network with current Asian leaders from diverse industry sectors
- Get funding for travel and accommodations, along with a daily allowance
Eligibility & Requirements
- Must be a naisA Global member
- Can be from any country
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Must be young professionals, recent college graduates, or graduate students
- If in the creative arts, must have 2 years of professional experience and training
- Is at least 21 years of age, but not yet 30 the year they apply
- A high academic achievement record, with a GPA of 3.8 or above
- A record of professional accomplishments
- Display exemplary leadership potential (e.g. volunteerism, community/club involvement, and so forth)
- Must display characteristics that showcase high moral character as well as instincts to lead and take interest in the well being of their team.
- Must have 3 recommendation letters from people you know well as well as individuals you have worked closely with
- Must submit an essay telling the application committee about you, your plans, and why you want to become a naisA Global Scholar
- Must attend the interview if selected
- Must be Asian or of Asian descent
- Have excellent command of spoken and written English
Key Selection Criteria
The naisA Global selection committee seeks applicants who are promising young Asian individuals that are emerging global leaders. naisA Global Scholarships are seen as investments in individuals, and candidates are picked for being more than just academic scholars; the selection committee looks for intellectual talents combined with high leadership potential.
HOW TO APPLY
The naisA Global Leadership Scholar Program will be launched in 2018. Instructions and deadlines for submitting an application will be available soon. Check back here for updates.